Monday, February 18, 2008

EB (Eye Ball)

Was texting a couple of guys for possible EB last night. One of them seemed really nice and wanted to come over to my place.

His text messages revealed little about the guy I was supposed to meet. I am normally able to at least generate a rough idea of the guy I'm meeting through reading their text messages. I would know if they are rude, manyak, bastos, mabait, or even manloloko. But that didn't happen last night. Partly because he kept his text messages to a minimum.

We finalized everything and decided we'd meet outside Ministop Manda. I wore a cap, a jacket, and my favorite pair of jeans. I wanted to look good tonight. Although I normally do not exert such effor on my previous EB's.

It took around 30 minutes for us to finally meet. When I texted him I was already outside Ministop, he texted me that he was outside my place. I walked back to my place and sent him a message asking where he is. He replied saying he was riding a trike parked near my apartment.

I approached the parked trike with caution. The place was kinda dark and I was already thinking horrible thoughts. But they were all for naught.

I finally stood face to face with Chong Kee. No, that isn't his real name but that was what he told me when we were still exchanging messages.

He was tall, my guess is around 6feet flat. He looked really young. Smooth, fair skin, chinky eyes, F4 inspired hair. Chong Kee was a gorgeous guy.

Until he started telling me he was straight. Look, I have no problem with straight guys, but I have never considered having sex with them. Simply because I do not wish to pay for sex. My experience has taught me that you never get to bed with a straight guy withour paying them, or at least brinbing them with something of value.

I invited Chong Kee to my place and went straight to the roofdeck. I brought with me cans of redhorse beer and a pack of marlboro lights.

His was a typical story. He said he was from Tondo and he was a son of a prostitute. His father is chineses which explains the way he looks. He has a girlfriend that he got pregnant and is currently staying with him in his mother's place in Tondo. he is 19 but has yet to finish HighSchool.

I would normally write off such stories as plain BS. But something in Chong Kee's face made me believe they were true. I guess the romantic in me wanted to believe they were true...

I told him I didn't want to ahev sex with him, not like this... and he understood. I explained that I would always prefer having sex with somebody "not straight" because at the end of it all, the complications are very minimal.

He told me he was very sleepy and wanted to sleep. Against my better judgment, I let him sleep in my room, beside me in my bed...

We continued talking until I fell asleep. I did remeber him asking for "pamasahe" because sleep claimed me.

I woke up feeling disoriented, and with Chong Kee gone. My initial thought was he had already robbed me (I'm sorry, that was the annoying thought that had been nagging me since we met). But all my valuables are still in-tact. he most certainly could have left taking my phone with him since it was just beside me but he didn't.

I texted him and this was his reply:

"Thank you for treating me like a friend. i'm sorry you didn't want to do IT with me. I would have liked it. Too bad you wanted bi-guys more...take care..."

I felt my eyes burn and the thing I know, they were already brimming with tears.

I have fallen in-love with Chong Kee...

No comments: