Thursday, January 31, 2008

Genesis


Gen·e·sis

Pronunciation:
\ˈje-nə-səs\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural gen·e·ses
\-ˌsēz\
Etymology:
Latin, from Greek, from gignesthai to be born — more at
kin
Date:
circa 1604
: the origin or coming into being of something


===========================================

Finally! My very own blog! I have always planned on making my own blog! It took me ages to finally come up with a really strong urge to get down to doing one. I guess when you have lots of amazing stories to tell, oftentimes funny, sometimes sad, you really have to find an outlet, and what better venue of doing it than by blogging.

I plan to update this blog everyday, if I can so with that in mind, I guess one need to have some sort of an introduction.

Grabeh! Na lurkee ako dun ha, naubos ata ang English ko sa 2 paragraph introductory statement na yun. Hayz! Kape!

Fast Facts:

age: 25 years old
status: single and looking
height: 5'6" (or sabi nila 5'7" daw)

I am not straight, so there. Buti na yung klaro tayo lahat.

I am Sexy Tsokolate and eto and aking buhay-kasaysayan.


No comments: