Friday, February 8, 2008

Fairy Tale Nonsense


Had you taken the chance to check my profile, you would have read that I keep a collection of my old fairytale books.

Yes, that's true, I have a seizable collection of fairytale books. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, even Jack and the Beanstalk.

It must have been a happy coincedence that my brother was born 8 years after I was. I had the chance to keep my precious collections and not pass them him, but seeing the my brother is very straight, I dont think he would liked them anyways. He skipped the reading page and proceeded to handling real guns and stuff but I digress.

Like the princesses in the fairytales, I too dreamt of a prince. I dreamt of being swept off my feet and hied away to a kingdom far far away, where we both will live happily ever after.

Contrary to this though. I ended up getting involved with frogs instead of princes'. I kissed every single one of them, hoping one of them might turn out to be the prince I dreamed about for long.
To my dismay, all of them remained as frogs, and now, I have a whole pond of them.

Now, older and perhaps smarter, I realized that they were never Princes' to start with. I had cops, military men, college students, highschool students, colleagues, professors even, but bever princes'.

I'm still waiting...but no longer for a prince...

I'm now waiting...in vain. :(

p.s. attached is my missing Prince' pic, let me know if anybody has seen him around

No comments: