Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fisherman's Farm




I have to write this down least I forget about it later. This is not some shameless plugging because I am not getting anything from doing this. I just want to share a really nice place me and my officemates found out last night.

Fisherman's Farm is roughly an 1-2 hour from Manila. Nestled in the heart of Dasma, Cavite, Fisherman's Farm offers a respite from all the hustle of the city life. The resort offers rest-inducing activities such as butterfly-hunting, fishing and just luxuriating in their super-powered jacuzzi.

The resort offers an escape from all things modern normally found in the metropolis. Nipa cottages with floors made of bamboo built near above the surface of pond offers an exhilirating view of the entire resort. Of course, one can also resort to watching the fishes play and chase each other, fihing them out is not really your thing.

Now, don't get me started on their air-conditioned rooms. The room is spacious and includes two double size beds. The bedsheets and the pillow cases smell of fresh daisies. The room can accomodate around 10-15 persons becuase they also provide "banigs" for the others to use.

The pool is simply magnificent. There is a man-made waterfall, a small pool for kids. Connected to the small pool is a huge pool for adults.

All the time I was there, I was thinking how the place brought out the romanticin me. It's perfect for those "time alone" with your beloved, or bonding with your friends.

I guess one needs to experience the peace and serenity the place brings. If you want an alternative to your usual out-of-city adventure, please do yourself a favor and visit Fisherman's farm in Cavite. Believe me, you'll be glad you did.

No comments: